How hard are you willing to work for the success that you want in your life and your business? Roland Frasier
Position Your Business To Where You Hold All the Cards:
Leverage, Exit, Grow, & Scale Intensive with Roland Frasier
Next Workshop: March 16-17, 2020, Rancho Valencia Resort (San Diego Area)Register Now!
Who Is This For?
This is a perfect fit for you if any of the following apply…
- Own a business that has been growing over the last few years
- Want to overcome growth stalls to reactivate revenue & profit compounding
- A business owner looking to solidify systems at scale
- Haven’t done webinars in the past for some reason (we have a full blueprint to implement instantly)
- Want to build a company culture of innovation, passion, client-first employees who constantly raise the bar
- Looking for new revenue streams both inside and outside your business
- Want to implement growth strategies that can quite literally 10X your business in 12 months
- Someone looking to invest in or acquire other businesses for little to no money down (seriously)
- Looking to build out (or sure up) your Board of Directors that attracts high-level talent and investment you otherwise wouldn’t
- Want to see what your business is truly capable of by weeding out the noise and building a centralized structure that propels growth (with a dozen hacks & strategies to bolster it along the way)
If you want to grow your company’s Revenue, Profits and Valuation, this may well be the most important event you ever attend.
SCALE YOUR BUSINESS TO A LEVEL THAT SURPASSES EVEN YOUR LOFTIEST GOALS
- How to achieve your 3 year growth goals in the next 12 months
- How to find leverage to radically decrease your need for outside capital (and the accompanying dilution of your equity) to fund your growth.
- What to do to build the strong board of directors you’ll need to attract financing and high-level talent without the risk of getting ousted like Steve Jobs at Apple or Chip Wilson at Lulu Lemon.
- 8 ways to acquire other businesses for little to no money down.
- How to sell your company and retain control like Phil Knight of Nike and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook did.
- 7 ways to grow your business 10X through acquisitions.
- What to do to overcome growth stalls to reactivate revenue and profit compounding.
- A systematic process to create innovation and disrupt your market like Uber and AirBnB.
- How to build a culture of passionate, innovative, customer centric employees like Zappos and Netflix did.
- How to emulate the growth strategies that influencers like Kylie Jenner use on social media to drive rapid, exponential growth, plus the one thing Kylie did that helped her become the youngest female billionaire in history.
- How to increase valuation up to 32X using EV arbitrage.
- The 7 best categories of businesses to buy to grow your revenues, profits and valuation the fastest.
- The hiring strategies that billionaire Sara Blakely used to grow Spanx into one of the most successful privately owned companies in the world.
- How to use Amazon’s little-known E2P strategy to create new customer acquisition points while reducing expenses by up to 80%.
- The 9 elements of the 3×3 Leveraged Growth Matrix any business can deploy to create massive rapid growth.
- Why “Bolt-On Businesses” generate more customers, more quickly than any other business tactic and how to create them in your niche.
- A specific, proven strategy to 10X your business in the next 12 months
- Where to find “super-employees” to inexpensively scale your company at warp speed.
- 3 killer strategies for tapping into the magic of OPA to rocket customer acquisition.
- 5 key strategies that we learned from our time with Richard Branson that he used to build 12 different billion dollar companies at the Virgin Group.
- The best tool you can start using today to avoid overwhelm and laser focus your growth team on moving the correct 5 levers of business growth.
- 14 “quick wins” that can easily 10x your business.
- The complete exit process and negotiating tactics learned from the trenches in thousands of public and private company deals.
- One proven strategy guaranteed to 5x your lead flow.
- And much more.
These Intensives Are Designed for Implementation
This intensive will provide you with an actionable blueprint for you to take back to your business immediately. These workshops are named “intensives” because we truly can’t think of a more fitting word to term them. You will walk through each specific step, geared to your business. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to take everything you learned and craft the perfect plan for your product.
Intensives are intimate in nature and by design. This isn’t a room full of 250 people, where questions are kept to a minimum and exposure to those teaching is scarce. You and a handful of others will have DIRECT ACCESS.
Why Leverage, Exit, Grow, & Scale?
No one teaches this stuff and very few people in the world have the experience of completing the number of deals across the breadth of industries needed to even know how.
Roland Frasier has founded, owned, grown, leveraged, scaled and/or sold over 24 different businesses across an equal number of industries with sales ranging from one million to over $4 billion.
In this Intensive, Roland is going to teach you how to garnish leverage and maximize your valuation from now until the day you exit. There’s a lot of talk about raising capital in the business world these days. Roland’s going to deliver a playbook that will put you in a position to decrease the need for outside capital, keep your equity, and fund your growth without it.
In these two “intense” days, you’ll develop a step-by-step implementation guide as you walk through exponential growth strategies directly framed for your specific business.
Regardless of the industry you’re in, type of product you sell, or service you offer, Roland has put together a workshop that had such an impact on those who attended earlier in 2019, we’ve had no choice other than to offer it 3 additional times (including overseas).
If you want to scale every aspect of your business, from your bottom-line to valuation, from your systems to culture, and everything in between; join us to learn everything Roland Frasier is doing for his portfolio of businesses, orchestrated to apply to yours immediately.
Will this be the year you finally scale your business to the next level, amplify your reach, and surpass every one of your stretch goals?
Due to the nature of the intimate mentorship and implementation that you’ll experience in this intensive, we’ve made only 5 seats available (and this will sell out)…
Next Workshop: March 16-17, 2020, Rancho Valencia Resort (San Diego Area)Register for the Next Workshop